How To Make Paneer Stuffed Cheela:
- To make this dish, first clean and soak moong and chana dal in hot water for half-an-hour.
- Meanwhile grate paneer and add chopped carrot, capsicum, onion, green chilli, grated ginger and coriander to it. Mix everything well.
- To the mix, add black pepper and salt and mix again. Keep aside.
- Now, grind the soaked dal into smooth paste. Into the batter, add semolina, hing, salt, haldi, jeera and mix.
- Heat a tawa and pour ladleful of batter and spread well. Add the stuffing on the cheela.
- Add of ghee on the top of the cheela and after some time, flip it and roast until it turns golden in colour.
- Finally, sprinkle chaat masala, roll the cheela and relish.
How To Make Instant Palak Cheela:
- Clean and finely chop the spinach. Add coriander, onion, tomato and garlic-ginger-chilli paste to it.
- Add ajwain, haldi, red chilli powder, jeera powder and salt. Add besan to it. Add some water and mix to form a thick batter.
- Heat tawa and grease with some oil. Pour ladleful batter and spread evenly. Spread some oil on the edges.
- Flip and cook the other side. And cheela is ready to be relished.
- Watch the detailed recipe video of stuffed cheela below:
Such easy recipes; right? So, what are you waiting for? Try these recipes and enjoy yummy breakfast in just no time.
About Somdatta SahaExplorer- this is what Somdatta likes to call herself. Be it in terms of food, people or places, all she craves for is to know the unknown. A simple aglio olio pasta or daal-chawal and a good movie can make her day.