You can also go as creative as you want with a classic kachori recipe. There’s palak kachori, baked kachori and more. Another such unique kachori recipe that we recently came across is sooji ki kachori. It is spicy, healthy and includes no oil in the preparation. In fact, it makes for a perfectly healthy substitute for the momo-lovers. Sounds interesting, right? Hence, we thought of sharing the recipe with you. This sooji ki kachori recipe has been shared by food vlogger Reshu on her YouTube channel ‘Cooking With Reshu’. Take a look.
No-Oil Kachori Recipe: How To Make Sooji Ki Kachori:
- Take sooji in a bowl. To it, add chilli flakes and salt and mix.
- Add water and knead a soft dough. Close it with a lid and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add garlic, ginger and green chillies to it. Cook for some time.
- Add chopped onion and fry for some time.
- Add capsicum, carrot, cabbage and cook everything. Add salt and chilli flakes to it.
- Switch off the flame and add lemon juice to it. Let the stuffing cool down.
- Grease the dough with some oil. Cut small roundels and roll flat.
- Add stuffing on the dough and tuck in the edges to prepare kachori. Press lightly with hands.
- Boil water in a pan and add the kachoris to it. Cook the kachoris well in water.
- After some time, take it out of the water. Strain the water well and you have pani ki kachori ready to be relished.
Watch The Step-By-Step Recipe Video Of No Oil Sooji Ki Kachori Below:
Looks delicious; isn’t it? So, what are you waiting for? Try this healthy and tasty sooji kachori at home and indulge. Do let us know how you liked it.
Featured Video Of The Day
About Somdatta SahaExplorer- this is what Somdatta likes to call herself. Be it in terms of food, people or places, all she craves for is to know the unknown. A simple aglio olio pasta or daal-chawal and a good movie can make her day.